The HCN Annual Conference will take place on Wednesday 7th November 10am-1pm (with registration from 9.30) St John’s Centre, 80 St John’s Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 6RU.
To register your place click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hcn-annual-conference-tickets-51067998759
The keynote speaker will be Chief Inspector, Andrew Deane, who will talk about key police priorities and how voluntary groups can help support these.
There will also be elections (see below) free lunch, informal networking and community information stalls. If your organisation would like to have an information stall at the conference contact email@example.com
The conference is open to all HCN member groups. If you have not yet joined HCN email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will also be `speed dating` workshops for groups to introduce themselves to each other and to have an open discussion.
There will be elections for:
- Annual election of the HCN Chair and Vice- Chairs
- Annual election of Group reps on the HCN Executive
- Bi-annual election of three VCS reps onto Hounslow Local Strategic Partnership
- By-Election for a new VCS rep on the Children Partnership Board
- By-Election for a new VCS rep on the Health and Wellbeing Board
If you wish to stand for any of these positions contact Iain for a nomination form. Nominations forms should be returned by 24th October to email@example.com