Are you passionate about making a difference to someone’s life?
EACH is a small-sized charity with a large impact where it matters – on local people’s lives. Our success is through our team of about 50+ staff and volunteers, who are passionate and committed to empowering and enabling people to have better health and life choices.
We are looking for the following post holder:
Project Lead – Connect and Change for Better Mental Health
Salary: Salary scale range 30-33, £28,044 – £30,491 for full time equivalent (incl. outer London weighting) (£11,217.60 – £12,196.40 for 15 hours/week) Hours: 22.5 hours per week (3 days) exclusive of 30 minutes meal breaks Location: EACH Brent office, including outreach work across the borough
We are seeking a project lead for our ‘Connect and Change’ project – a project aimed at helping people from black and minority ethnic communities (BME) to health and wellbeing.
To lead on and ensure the effective establishment and delivery of a mental health counselling, outreach and support project (Connect and Change) in the London Borough of Brent to BMEs.
- Provide direction, supervision (managerial and clinical) to members of the team, including Support & Engagement worker, peers, volunteers and trainees alongside a supportive role to other project leads
- To engage with stakeholders and partners to promote the project and ensure its learning is shared
KEY POST REQUIREMENTS:
Counselling experience and qualifications – must be accredited by BACP or UKCP or BPS
- Experience of working with people with a range of mental health needs and from BME communities
- Ability to manage a case-load of clients for 1:1 counselling sessions and group sessions
- Ability to promote the service and learning from it, e.g. trainings, workshops, presentations
- Ability to supervise and support others
- Ability to provide clinical supervision
- Understanding of mental health issues within the BME community and ability to develop services that meet their need
Deadline for applications: 27th August 2019 Interviews: 6th September 2019
All Applicants must complete the application form, to be submitted by email
To Apply for this vacancy Please Visit http://www.eachcounselling.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies