Hounslow Voluntary Support Service is pleased to be selected as one of the 57 organisations throughout the UK that will be working with the Home Office to support Hounslow’s most vulnerable and hard to reach EU citizens to apply to EU Settlement Scheme.
The EU Settlement Scheme is designed to make it straightforward for EU citizens and their family members to stay after the UK leaves the EU.
The Hounslow EU Settlement Service’s is open Monday to Friday offering advice, in person support and application assistance, providing;
• A dedicated immigration service, one-to-one immigration advice and practical support available in person and via the FREE advice line 0800 0564 745.
• We also provide out of hours telephone advice and support until 19:00pm.
• Home visiting service.
• Care home visits.
• Drop-in sessions for eligible EU citizens to explain and apply for EUSS:
• Thursday 13:00pm – 16:00pm
• Friday 10:00am – 12:00pm
• CAN Mezzanine, Treaty Centre (Level 2) Hounslow TW3 1ES
• End-to-end service: Working with EU citizens through the application process (e.g. helping gather relevant documents, explain form content, and sit alongside applicant to complete process).
• Weekly accessible workshops to Voluntary groups to raise awareness and better understand the EU Settlement Scheme.
Who can access support?
• Victims of Domestic Violence/Modern Slavery/Trafficking/Children
• EU Families
• Victims of domestic abuse
• Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
• Residents in Care Homes
• Homeless People
• EU elder people
Organisations supporting EU Citizens and non EU family members of EU Citizens can direct refer into the project by completing the Service Referral Form
We’ll also be working with groups on a one to one basis to train staff and volunteers on the EU Settlement Scheme and how to identify vulnerable service users who many need to apply.
Should you wish learn more about the service and the additional support Hounslow Voluntary Support Service can offer your organisation around the EU Settlement Scheme please contact us:
Who to contact
Hounslow EU Settlement Service
Telephone: 0208 280 2230