Support and information to help you and your organisation deliver more and better services for the people you work with.
The Development Workers at Hounslow Voluntary Sector Suport Service (HVSSS) can help groups with a range of issues to help organisations grow and succeed. For example:
- Advice on how to start a new voluntary or community organisation
- Help selecting the right legal format, and support with set-up or charity registration
- Constitution development and governance issues
- Help identifying suitable funders
- Help putting together funding applications
- Help with business planning or gaining a sense of strategic direction
- Advice on quality standards and accreditation
- Help with policy development, including template documents
- IT advice (social media, websites, software)
- Signposting to other sources of support like help with volunteer recruitment and management
If you think this kind of support could help you or your group then contact us on email@example.com or 020 3096 4250.