Hounslow Stats Bank
Funders consistently tell us that bids often fail because there is not enough ‘evidence of need’ for the proposed work.
The Hounslow Stats Bank is a user-friendly, easy-access collection of free online stats to help voluntary and community groups with new funding bids.
“Even the most carefully worded, professionally written grant proposal will be unsuccessful if the data are incorrect or the claims that are made are unsubstantiated.” Adina Genn, author of ‘The Everything Guide to Fundraising’
The Stats Bank draws on information from a range of reliable sources like the Census and Public Health England to bring you over 90 key statistics about Hounslow borough, with London and national comparisons where possible.
Simply download the Excel spreadsheet to access concise information about:
- Hounslow’s population – ethnicity, religion, age structure, language
- Employment, unemployment and education in the borough
- Deprivation and poverty figures
- Health statistics
- Crime figures
All sources are fully referenced and dated so you can drop them straight into your funding bids. Follow the links in the right-hand column to go straight to the source and find out more.
- Writing a good funding application
- Common reasons why bids fail
- Hounslow Ward Profiles – 2011 Census
- Hounslow Labour Market Profile
- Hounslow Health Profile 2015
- London’s Poverty Profile – borough comparison
- Index of Multiple Deprivation 2015 Infographic
- Hounslow Information