My Community Rights
Have you heard about the My Community Network, where you can meet and chat to experts and connect with others who are also passionate about their community?
Sign up today to get instant access to our lively forum, our learning hubs and be a part of the incredible activity taking place across our communities.
WHAT IS THE MY COMMUNITY NETWORK?
The My Community Network is a range of ways for you to get advice and support, giving you access to:
- The Just Act forum where you can chat to experts, take part in discussions, get coaching and mentoring support and ask questions on all aspects of community activity
- Peer learning hubs, an opportunity for you to meet with likeminded people in your area to network, debate, learn, share ideas and start to address challenges and issues in your community
- Support and advice from the My Community Champions – people like you who have achieved great things within their local community and can share their learning and experiences
- Access to free events that look at the tools available to make changes in your community such as the community rights, grants programmes and support
- The My Community Network e-newsletter, a regular update from Locality and partners with news, learning events, stories, resources and more.
As a member of the My Community Network you can expect to receive:
- Access to live discussions and exclusive expert advice
- Inspiration and tips from other people from across the country
- Quick responses to questions about community activity and programmes
- Networking with like minded and experienced people
- Coaching and mentoring from experts in the field
- Access to support and advice from the My Community Champions
- Invitations to free learning hubs
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Sign up for the My Community Network e-newsletter to receive regular updates on what is happening within our movement.
For more information click here