Who can join the Network?
Hounslow Community Network (HCN) is open to all voluntary and community groups operating in the Borough of Hounslow. This includes social enterprises and housing associations.
Membership Application Form
The easiest way to sign up is simply complete our online membership form.
Any enquiries about membership can be made to email@example.com.
What are the benefits?
- HCN gives groups a greater say in local decision making
- HCN elects reps on to the Hounslow Together Partnership, plus other partnership boards and many working parties with statutory bodies
- HCN provides regular briefings by e-mail and on its website
- HCN coordinates consultation with voluntary and community groups on behalf of statutory partners
- HCN leads for the voluntary sector on the Compact with London Borough of Hounslow
- HCN supports the development and works with voluntary sector themed and neighbourhood forums
Find out more on our About HCN page.