Ealing CVS is recruiting a Funding and Group Development Officer.
Ealing Community and Voluntary Service (ECVS) is a registered local charity and has been supporting voluntary and community sector (VCS) groups in Ealing for over 30 years.
This post is offered at 35 hours per week. The starting salary is £30,741. The post is within the ECVS salary band points 29-32 and subject to performance, an annual salary increment will be paid.
For 3 days per week the Officer will support Ealing groups with advice on funding bids and group development. For 2 days per week the Officer will work on joint Council/voluntary sector external funding bids.
The Officer will also coordinate funder workshops in Ealing with a range of national funders
ECVS has a good track record on external fundraising and of major successful joint bids with the Council
If you have the following experience:
· Experience of providing group development and funding advice to voluntary and community organisations
· Experience of writing or supporting successful funding bids
· Experience of working with diverse communities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Then this could be the job for you.
Closing date for applications: 3rd July 2018. Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 16th July 2018.
For more information click here